Thursday, July 6, 2017

Surah Saad........Epilogue



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5CGkO72DvU


friends, dato and tansri,

the closing ayats of surah saad are about the story of ibless and adam.
the present day progenies of adam, 'anak adam and cucu and cicik adam' have not only to contend with the progenies of iblees, but also the progenies of ibless amongst men , who come in different shapes, sizes and names....all under the banner of islam!

made difficult and compounded by their confusing colouring, ....: 
liberal islam, islamists, islamologists [ eg fareed zakaria and farouk peru types ], secular islamists of which they come in many different hues and colours; lgbt islamists [ prominent example, irshad manji types ], g25 clones type of islamists; puan siti apakahnamadiadah, the lady lawyer with green and purple hairs etc etc and etc.[ i would not mention our more famous 'local sisters' here....]

all making 'animal noise' here and there.
pride is the main issue...i am from harvard, oxford and cambridge, you are just azhar etc etc and etc.
i run big corporations, big schools,what are you, simple ustad wearing a kopiah!
i am lawyer, ambassador, big corporate gun, chairmen of this and that , who are you?

Say (unto them, O Muhammad): I am only a warner, and there is no God save Allah, the One, the Absolute, (65) Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the Mighty, the Pardoning. (66) Say: It is tremendous tidings (67) Whence ye turn away! (68) I had no knowledge of the Highest Chiefs when they disputed; (69) It is revealed unto me only that I may be a plain warner. (70) When thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of mire, (71) And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate, (72) The angels fell down prostrate, every one, (73) Saving Iblis; he was scornful and became one of the disbelievers. (74) He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted? (75) He said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire, whilst him Thou didst create of clay. (76) He said: Go forth from hence, for lo! thou art outcast, (77) And lo! My curse is on thee till the Day of Judgment. (78) He said: My Lord! Reprieve me till the Day when they are raised. (79) He said: Lo! thou art of those reprieved (80) Until the Day of the time appointed. (81) He said: Then, by Thy might, I surely will beguile them every one, (82) Save Thy single-minded slaves among them. (83) He said: The Truth is, and the Truth I speak, (84) That I shall fill hell with thee and with such of them as follow thee, together. (85) Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee for this, and I am no impostor. (86) Lo! it is naught else than a reminder for all peoples (87) And ye will come in time to know the truth thereof. (88)
[ translation by pickthal ]

let us listen to shaykh taqfique's closing commentary for surah saad.
it is important we comprehend the qur'anic message in its entirety with humility and honesty.
leave your cambridge, harvard, london and the hague background, your law, your corporate finance, your etc and etc, leave them  at your doorsteps......then
you read the qur'an.

...yes, and for the very selected few, leave your palaces, your daimlers and your benzes, your trophy wives; your postfixes and pre-fixes.
then read your qur'an.


dr nik






No comments:

Post a Comment